Sunday, February 3, 2008

IJUSTWONDERWHATYOUDOTHEREINBACKOFYOURPINKCADILLAC


whoever said "it never rains in southern california" was a disgusting liar.

but that's ok.

i love rain.

i love water.

i love inclement weather.

it appeals to my inner melancholy.

feeling slightly better this morning, though i fear my brain won't be back for several more days (yeah, yeah, no comments from the peanut gallery, thank you, who right now are questioning whether my brain was ever really "here" to begin with). i have something i desperately want to write about, but it'll have to wait just a bit longer . . .

1 comment:

The Wandering Gentile said...

Rain? A tica should have a healthy appreciation for it, if my San Jose experience is any indication. It's better if the rain is tinged with the smells of fried food, and diesel smoke, and a waft of Imperial from a corner bar.

Please bear with me, I forgot to mention the two-stroke bike exhaust, and someone's transistor blasting out Radio Dos in English.

I haven't been dutiful in offering an e-mail, but should you feel the need to vent, I listen, and write back at odd intervals at professor0400@yahoo.com.

Your blog is quite enjoyable, and I do visit often.

Gil.