Friday, March 21, 2008

CONTIVOYACAMINARPORLASNUBES


spring break!

not sure what i'm gonna do now that i'm staying home over the vacation . . . i'll probably go to sequoia national park for a few days. that forrest always seem to help me put things back into perspective and recharge.

i love it there and when i die, i want my ashes spread beneath those branches . . .

if i forget to blog again before easter, then let me wish all of you and yours a blessed, safe, and peaceful easter holiday.

UPDATE 3/24/08: thank you to my friend, jz, who offered to wait until today, monday, to incinerate me . . . as he said, in case i decided to die on friday or saturday and make my "return" on sunday. very funny, jz. you're lucky you're jewish, otherwise it'd be straight to hell with you!

No comments: