Saturday, March 8, 2008

IFYOUWALKWITHJESUS,HE'SGONNASAVEYOURSOUL.YOUGOTTAKEEPTHEDEVILWAYDOWNINTHEHOLE


hot from the bear's mouth:

"3/8/2008, Josh Shipp hit a rainbow jumper from behind the backboard with 1.5 seconds remaining to help No. 3 UCLA rally from an 11-point deficit and beat California 81-80 on Saturday. The Bruins' school-record 28th regular-season victory was in jeopardy until the very end. They trailed by four points with 31 seconds remaining, then freshman Kevin Love hit a 3-pointer off an inbounds pass from Darren Collison to make it 80-79."

so, apparently SOME of my prayers to whomever or whatever is "up there" are getting heard, which is great. see below . . . BUT, what about my other prayers, huh? like, my prayer to win the lottery . . . my prayer to wake up with ridiculously sculpted abs . . . to say nothing of my pleas for world peace . . .

guess my students aren't the only ones with selective hearing, eh?

anyway, GO BRUINS!!!

BRING ON THE EIGHT CLAP!!!

1

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

u

c

lllllllllllllllllllllllll

aaaaaaay

u

c

l

a

fight, fight, fight!

No comments: